In our last post, we wrote a short guide on how to register for your PDOS at the Commission for Filipinos Overseas (CFO). In this post, we’ll share our actual experience and thoughts about the seminar after attending it last Friday, March 10, 2017.
What to Bring
- PDOS Registration Form (per person, required)
- Landing Papers (per person, required)
- Valid Government ID (per person, required)
- P400 (per person, required)
- Pen (will be used to fill out forms)
- Water and snacks (optional, have to be consumed discreetly)
Please do not forget to bring the required items since you will not be able to attend the seminar if you do not have all of them. The pen will be needed for the forms that you will fill out for Comelec and Pathways to Canada. As for snacks and drinks, I wasn’t allowed to bring my Jollibee coffee inside, but was able to discreetly drink water and nibble on stuff that were inside our bags… so I guess as long as the food/drink is not out in the open, it should be okay.